Bldg. 6001 | 405.739.2747
Mon – Fri | 7:30AM – 4:30PM
What’s the Airman & Family Readiness Center Mission?
To provide targeted Airmen and Family support and services, contributing to the mission readiness, resiliency and well-being of the Air Force community.
The A&FRC provides services in several areas:
– Information, Referral and follow-up
– Coordination and consultation with other base and civilian agencies to strengthen
base policies and programs, all in effort to benefit Air Force Families.
– Assistance for base leadership in their efforts to meet family needs.
Who is eligible?
– Active Duty Military members and their family members.
– Guard and Reserve members and their family members.
– Retired military personnel and their family members.
You do not have to be married or have a family to use the A&FRC. There are many useful programs for you too!
– Give Parents a Break via CDC
– Hearts Apart Morale Calls
– Car Care Because we Care
* Vouchers can be obtained at the Airman & Family Readiness Center
For more information on any of these services or to find out about other services offered by the A&FRC please call 405.739.2747.