At Tinker Fitness Centers
Provide a highly trained motivated staff to field commanders and state of the art facilities, equipment, programs, and service that will entice the Tinker Family into enjoying the lifelong benefits of maintaining a healthy lifestyle through fitness and sports programs.
Maintain combat readiness and esprit de corps through effective training while continuously expanding our programs and services, striving to meet the needs of all our customers.
Bldg. 3705 | 405.734.4664
Manned hours: Mon – Fri | 1PM – 5PM
24/7 access with a registered ID card.
Note: 3705 Fitness Center is closed for deep cleaning Mon-Fri 6PM – 7:30PM
Personal Training with Traci – 30 minute sessions are ONLY $20 per session! Individualized programs are based on health and fitness goals. For more information call 360.840.6966.
- Above the Belt: Tone, sculpt, and build lean muscle with this UPPER body workout. A variety of equipment will be used including your own body resistance – increase lean muscle tissue to burn more calories!
- AB-TASTIC: The perfect core strengthening solution! Use your bodyweight and a variety of equipment to build a strong core.
- Cardio Sculpt: This class is an infusion of cardio intervals, strength, and core training designed to maintain optimal heart rate levels. Burn maximum calories and firm your entire body in one fun workout.
- Muscle Make-Over: Join this head to toe muscle conditioning workout to tone, sculpt, and build strong lean muscles. Equipment used including bars, weights, bands, medicine balls, and your own body resistance.
- Pilates: This class will focus on building strength in the deeper postal “core” muscles to assist with the development of stability throughout the entire torso.
- Spin-Cycle: A high energy non-impact workout guaranteed to raise your heart rate! Follow your instructor on a simulated ride throughout the entire torso.
- Yoga Flow: Get into the flow with this invigorating style of Vinyasa flow yoga! This class ties postures together with breath and movement, into a flowing combination of strength, flexibility, and balance. Tues: Intermediate-Advance | Thurs: Beginner-Intermediate
- Personal Training sessions available for a fee by appointment. To schedule, call 360.840.6966.
All patrons must be 18 years of age and over to use 3705 Fitness Center facilities during unmanned hours. Users will sign a statement of understanding.
All cardiovascular and weight equipment, group exercise rooms require interactive supervision* from an adult (parent, legal guardian, qualified fitness or youth program staff member, or coach) at all times for 13 – 15 years old. **Other activity areas (basketball court, racquetball courts, running track): Parent or legal guardian must be in facility.
All cardiovascular and weight equipment, group exercise rooms areas are prohibited for 6 – 12 years old.
*** Other activity areas (basketball court, racquetball courts, running track): Requires interactive supervision from an adult at all times.
Under 6 years of age: Not allowed in facility with the exception of those facilities providing a parent/child area (PCA) for supervised play and/or those children who are supervised spectators in a sports or special event.
* Interactive supervision requires adult and child to participate in/perform activity together at all times.
100% ID Check at Customer Service Counter when entering fitness center. Joggers: ID Card Holders are now available at the Customer Service Counter.
The classes on the calendar below are subject to time changes and cancellations. There is also a Saturday morning class, times vary. Please call ahead for availability.
Note: The “More details” and “Copy to My Calendar” functions don’t work on Tinker Air Force Base computers due to the inability to log into Google Calendar. To cover this we’ll make sure to include all details when you click on each event individually. Class schedules subject to change.