Outstanding Child Care

CDC South

Building 1101

Phone

405-582-9025

Hours

Mon-Fri 6am-6pm

The Child Development Program is conveniently located in three separate facilities. The centers provide quality developmental care for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years by certified and well-trained child care providers. The programs offered include full-day and hourly care. Children of active-duty military, DoD civilians, reservists and contractors assigned to Tinker are eligible to participate. The child development programs are DOD certified and nationally accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).

MilitaryChildCare.com
MilitaryChildCare.com (MCC) is an exciting new initiative that will be launched at Tinker AFB on 10 August 2017.  MCC is a Department of Defense website for military families seeking child care. It enables families to search for and request care, manage their requests, and update their profile online, making it easier for families to find the child care they need.
To request care and be put on the Tinker CDC Waiting List:
Click here to register with MCC

Programs Offered:
Full-day Child Care, Short-term Drop-in Care, Give Parent’s a Break & Parent’s Night Out.

Please contact the the Director’s of the Child Development Center’s for any questions.

Current Events

24 Comments
  • Tavy
    January 15, 2019

Good Morning, when will the Parents Night/Day out 2019 schedule be posted?

• Deja
    January 7, 2019

Hello when will be the next parents night out?

• Heather L Greenfield
    December 13, 2018

Hi, my child currently attends CDC East. I love my daycare but I am having issues with the receipts being provided by the center. I have a dependent care FSA through my dod employment and my dependent care claims are being denied for lack of information on the receipts (print outs from orbital). They are missing my daughter’s name and the description of services. Is there a way to standardize these receipts so that they meet the requirements for the dependent care FSA? The FSA is a great benefit that allows me to pay daycare costs with pretax dollars.

• Terri Sutton
    November 29, 2018

If my husband reports to the base in Tulsa but we live out here is our child allowed to attend the child care center on base here in OKC? Or do you know of a place off base that does stuff for the military?

• maria
    August 24, 2018

Hello,

My husband and I are MIL to MIL and were wondering what is the difference between Tinker Child Development Center West, East, and South. We are PCSing this October but seems like the APT is long for everyone.

• Vera Hamilton
    August 3, 2018

I could have not picked a better daycare for my child. My child attends CDC South and I love the center. This is “no” ordinary childcare center. They actually teach in every classroom. My son has developed so much since he started at the age of 1 year. I would recommend this facility to anyone that asked. I am very pleased!

• Lora Beeler
    March 8, 2018

Good morning! Are you regulated thru the Department of Human Services and a participant of the STARS program?

• L.
    January 17, 2018

Can you post a link or picture of the Parents Night Out calendar? Thank you.

• Kay
    January 10, 2018

Is the anticipated placement date given after submitting a request accurate? I know it says it’s subject to change, but was curious if it was generally correct? I applied for my newborn in December for a start date in March and the anticipated placement date is a year out from my requested date. 🙁
    TIA

• Jerome V Factory
    December 5, 2017

Do you offer your services to retired personnel