Grab a Great Meal

Building 5905

Phone

405-734-8505

Weekday Hours Mon-Fri

Breakfast: 6am-8am | Lunch: 11am-1pm | Dinner: 4:30pm-6:30pm

Weekends and Holidays

Breakfast: 7am-10:30am (Except UTA Weekend, 6am) | Brunch: 10:30am-1pm | Dinner: 4:30pm-6:30pm

AFMC Family Days

Breakfast: 6am-10:30am | Brunch: 10:30am-1pm | Dinner: 4:30pm-6:30pm

The Vanwey Dining Facility (DFAC) is located in Bldg. 5905, on the northwest side of Tinker, convenient to the dormitory area. The facility is open to enlisted active-duty personnel and all TDY members. Retired personnel may dine on Fridays and Air Force holidays. Dependents of spouses deployed may also dine on Fridays for dinner and Sundays for brunch. Menu items are varied with a special snack line, a deli line, daily special line and a main line. The main line offers healthy choice entrees and well-balanced hot meal selections. All meals are a la carte, and include a selection of pastries, baked fresh daily. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily. Midnight meals are offered on weekdays. Brunch is available on holidays and weekends.

Be sure to take our survey!

To place an order for flight meals:

1. Submits Ground request to FSO/FSS. Via email or Requestor calls the
request in

2. ESM’s are validated. (Subordinate Command provide accurate names and DODI
Numbers for ESM members)(Requests emailed to FSO/FSS)

3. Once validated,  request is sent to Contractor to execute

Download the forms here:

Flight/Ground Support Meal Request
Kitchen Menu and Prices

21 Comments
  • george
    November 8, 2018

can you please update the November calander

• george
    November 6, 2018

can you update to November please, thank you

• John Brew
    October 9, 2018

How do you order flight meals and when can you order them

• Matt Crawford
    September 25, 2018

If your hours are 0600 – 0800 then why are you closed at 0736?

• Vernon Lewis Moore
    July 2, 2018

can u update the menu for July online

• Roy McDuffie
    June 6, 2018

Can you update the Menu for the month of June?

• John White
    May 25, 2018

Received a flight meal on Wed May 23 and the milk was spoiled. Expiration date showed 24 May. Might want to make sure meals are being properly refrigerated, 40 degrees!
    You all got me! For the longest time I always checked the date and smelled my milk before drinking because we kept getting bad ones. Hadn’t had an issue in several years now. Was busy working a mission while flying and was grabbing a quick bite and zap! You got me again! Sadly I had to swallow it because I could not get out of my seat and had no place to spit it out!!!
    PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, refrigerate our food properly! It isn’t like we can just land and get something else to eat, lord forbid we get sick while on a North American Defense Mission.

• Braxton
    May 7, 2018

Can you update the menu for may online? Also I would like to recommend that the Vanwey defac would consider adding cheese sticks and jalapeno poppers to the menu. Or possibly change up the variety of menu options. I’ve been attending regular meals at this Defac for 2+ years now and the menu has not changed.

• Stephen
    April 14, 2018

I am 70% service connected and medically retired from the army. Can I eat at the dfac on Fridays?

• John
    April 11, 2018

Do you have the menu and prices for the flight and ground meals posted somewhere?